How to Shop
Our online ordering system is open 24/7 to anyone who has registered.
- You are allowed 10 items per person in your household.
- Each household may shop once every seven days.
- You must have selected “Yes, I certify” on the TEFAP/USDA question on page 3 of the registration to be able to add USDA items to your cart.
COVID-19 RULES (Subject to change):
- Please write your order number in large font on a standard piece of paper and bring with you to hold in the walk-in line or put in your dashboard in the drive-through line.
- Everyone must wear a mask, including anyone in the passenger seat or back seat, that covers both nose and mouth. There are no exceptions.
- Walk-ons: Please bring their own carts or devices to transport your food home. We ask that all clients come prepared to transport their food home in one trip. You will not be allowed to take our shopping carts. No exceptions.
- Drive thru vehicles: Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle. Please ensure your trunk is completely empty. Items will not be put in the back seat / front seat for the safety of our volunteers. If you do not have room in your trunk, we will place as much as is safely possible; depending on your order size, we might not be able to provide you with your complete order.
- Drive thru vehicles: While on-property, everyone must always remain inside your vehicle. Please do not exit your vehicle for your own safety
PLEASE NOTE NEW SCHEDULE, EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2021
*Please pick up your order on time!
We have very limited warehouse space to hold late pick up orders. If your pick up day is Wednesday, the last pick up chance is that same Friday. If your pick up day is Friday, last chance is the next Wednesday. Otherwise your orders will be cancelled without further notice. Mahalo for your cooperation and understanding.
|Order Placed||Pick Up|
|Thursday / Friday / Saturday||Wednesday 10AM – 2PM|
|Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday||Friday 10AM – 2PM|
If you’re not in line by 2pm during pick up days, we’ll not be able to fill your order.
Pick up location
2522 Rose Street, Honolulu, HI 96819
Your order number will be displayed at the top left corner after you “Place Order.”
Please write the order number and bring it with you when you pick up your food.
Please only come to The Pantry during your pick up time and day as we’re following the state guidelines on social distancing and controlling the number of individuals who come to the pantry at any given time.
EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2021, THE PANTRY ORDER / PICKUP SCHEDULE WILL CHANGE AS FOLLOWS:
ORDER ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY –> PICKUP WEDNESDAY
ORDER ON SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, OR WEDNESDAY –> PICKUP ON FRIDAY
THE PANTRY WILL BE CLOSED TUESDAYS, FROM SEPTEMBER 7TH, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
PLEASE PICK UP ON YOUR NEW ASSIGNED DATE
MAHALO FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Showing all 15 results
*USDA: Egg Noodle
*USDA: Vegetable Soup
Blue Ribbon Ice Cream – 9.29 WEDNESDAY PICKUP ONLY
Chicken of the Sea Tuna
Disposable Medical Face Mask
Dog Food (4lb)
Duchess Peanut Butter
Humanitarian Daily Ration (HDR)
Daily Specials. Comes with your order!
*USDA Calrose Rice
*USDA: Mission Pride Yellow Cling Sliced Peaches
If you are unable to pick up your order, you are welcome to send someone else to pick up on your behalf. Please ensure you provide them with your order number so that we can find your order upon their arrival.
Follow us to hear first about our daily specials!