How to Shop
Our online ordering system is open 24/7 to anyone who has registered.
- You are allowed 10 items per person in your household.
- Each household may shop once every seven days.
- You must have selected “Yes, I certify” on the TEFAP/USDA question on page 3 of the registration to be able to add USDA items to your cart.
COVID-19 RULES (Subject to change):
- Please write your order number in large font on a standard piece of paper and bring with you to hold in the walk-in line or put in your dashboard in the drive-through line.
- Everyone must wear a mask, including anyone in the passenger seat or back seat, that covers both nose and mouth. There are no exceptions.
- Walk-ons: Please bring their own carts or devices to transport your food home. We ask that all clients come prepared to transport their food home in one trip. You will not be allowed to take our shopping carts. No exceptions.
- Drive thru vehicles: Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle. Please ensure your trunk is completely empty. Items will not be put in the back seat / front seat for the safety of our volunteers. If you do not have room in your trunk, we will place as much as is safely possible; depending on your order size, we might not be able to provide you with your complete order.
- Drive thru vehicles: While on-property, everyone must always remain inside your vehicle. Please do not exit your vehicle for your own safety.
For our Tuesday and Friday distributions, we encourage you to come after 12PM to avoid traffic congestion.
|Order Placed||Pick Up|
|Sunday/Monday/Tuesday||Friday 10AM – 2PM|
|Wednesday/Thursday||Tuesday 10AM – 2PM|
|Friday/Saturday||Wednesday 10AM – 12PM|
Pick up location
2522 Rose Street, Honolulu, HI 96819
Your confirmation number will be emailed to you after you “Place Order” in the Shopping section of the website.
Please only come to The Pantry during your pick up time and day as we’re following the state guidelines on social distancing and controlling the number of individuals who come to the pantry at any given time.
The Pantry will be closed on Friday, November 27th, for the day after Thanksgiving. Orders scheduled for pickup on Friday (11/27) can be picked up the following Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday (12/1, 12/2, or 12/4).
Showing 1–16 of 17 results
Daily Specials. Comes with your order!
*USDA: Del Monte Mixed Fruit
*USDA: Oregon Trail Sliced Pears
Beer Battered Thick Cut Onion Rings
Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
Macaroni and Cheese, assorted styles and sizes
Ramen OR cup of noodles, assorted flavors and styles
*USDA Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
*USDA Premium Chunk White Chicken in Water
Meal, Ready to Eat (MRE)
If you are unable to pick up your order, you are welcome to send someone else to pick up on your behalf. Please ensure you provide them with your order number so that we can find your order upon their arrival.
Follow us to hear first about our daily specials!