How to Shop
Please visit our new shop site: shop.thepantry.org
- You are allowed 10 items per person in your household.
- Each household may shop once every seven days.
- You must have selected “Yes, I certify” on the TEFAP/USDA question on page 3 of the registration to be able to add USDA items to your cart.
COVID-19 RULES (Subject to change):
- Please write your order number in large font on a standard piece of paper and bring with you to hold in the walk-in line or put in your dashboard in the drive-through line.
- Everyone must wear a mask, including anyone in the passenger seat or back seat, that covers both nose and mouth. There are no exceptions.
- Walk-ons: Please bring their own carts or devices to transport your food home. We ask that all clients come prepared to transport their food home in one trip. You will not be allowed to take our shopping carts. No exceptions.
- Drive thru vehicles: Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle. Please ensure your trunk is completely empty. Items will not be put in the back seat / front seat for the safety of our volunteers. If you do not have room in your trunk, we will place as much as is safely possible; depending on your order size, we might not be able to provide you with your complete order.
- Drive thru vehicles: While on-property, everyone must always remain inside your vehicle. Please do not exit your vehicle for your own safety
Pick Up Schedule
|Order Placed||Pick Up|
|Thursday / Friday / Saturday||Wednesday 10AM – 2PM|
|Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday||Friday 10AM – 2PM|
Pick up location
2522 Rose Street, Honolulu, HI 96819
Your order number will be displayed at the top left corner after you “Place Order.”
Please write the order number and bring it with you when you pick up your food.
Please only come to The Pantry during your pick up time and day as we’re following the state guidelines on social distancing and controlling the number of individuals who come to the pantry at any given time.
We have very limited warehouse space to hold orders not picked up. If your pick up day is Wednesday, your order will be held until the same Friday by 1:40pm. If your pick up day is Friday, your order will be held only till the next Wednesday by 1:40pm. Otherwise your orders will be canceled without further notice. Mahalo!