Stories are a powerful tool in fighting hunger!
YES! Your Stories will help us fight hunger together!
Share Your Story
We want to hear why you care about hunger, whether you are a client, volunteer, donor, advocate or someone who has experienced hunger first-hand. If you’re not sure what to write about, you could tell us about your experience with any of the following:
- A time when food assistance helped you get back on your feet
- Losing your job or had work hours reduced in this tough economy
- Having trouble making ends meet or having to choose between food and rent, medical bills, or other expenses
- Difficulty accessing food or services where you live
- Living on a fixed income
- A story of someone you know who struggles with hunger and how they were helped by The Pantry
- A memorable experience you had as a client, advocate or volunteer at The Pantry
- The reason you donate to The Pantry by Feeding Hawaii Together
- How your agency has benefited by partnering with The Pantry by Feeding Hawaii Together
If you have any questions or would prefer to tell your story to someone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.